ezmlm: Thread: Danish messages for ezmlm

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Danish messages for ezmlm
From: Jesper Holck ####@####.####
Date: 4 May 2014 18:40:16 -0000

Hi,

Being a Dane and a long-time user of ezmlm, I believe I can help in
adding and improving the Danish message texts for ezmlm.

What is the best way to do this? I have a github user account (holck).

Best regards,
Jesper Holck,
Denmark
Subject: Re: Danish messages for ezmlm
From: Bruce Guenter ####@####.####
Date: 5 May 2014 17:47:38 -0000

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 08:40:12PM +0200, Jesper Holck wrote:
> Being a Dane and a long-time user of ezmlm, I believe I can help in
> adding and improving the Danish message texts for ezmlm.
>
> What is the best way to do this? I have a github user account (holck).

At this point, the best way is through http://ezmlm.untroubled.org/lang/

There isn't a good interface for doing this within the sources
unfortunately, otherwise I'd be happiest with a git pull request.

--
Bruce Guenter ####@####.####                http://untroubled.org/

[Content type application/pgp-signature not shown. Download]
[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]