ezmlm: Thread: ezmlm-manage notification patch

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: ezmlm-manage notification patch
From: Nebojsa Milovanovic ####@####.####
Date: 29 Mar 2013 11:19:00 -0000

ezmlm-manage -N switch have some little bug
whit this switch when remote moderator removes a subsrciber, this ex
subscriber still gets unsubscribe notification
i made patch for that: http://nesha.net/ezmlm/

many thanks to ezmlm-idx team for their great work

regards
Nebojsa Milovanovic

Subject: Re: ezmlm-manage notification patch
From: Bruce Guenter ####@####.####
Date: 21 Apr 2014 22:51:09 -0000

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 12:18:41PM +0100, Nebojsa Milovanovic wrote:
> ezmlm-manage -N switch have some little bug
> whit this switch when remote moderator removes a subsrciber, this ex
> subscriber still gets unsubscribe notification
> i made patch for that: http://nesha.net/ezmlm/

Thanks. I have reorganized ezmlm-manage so the patch doesn't apply any
more, but I have made a similar fix to the new code.

--
Bruce Guenter ####@####.####                http://untroubled.org/

[Content type application/pgp-signature not shown. Download]
[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]